Monday, October 11, 2010

New addition to the Blogroll!

There's a new blog featured on my blogroll to the left: The Passionate Genealogist by Blair Archival Research. In the spirit of full disclosure, the Passionate one is a good friend of mine, but I'll leave it to her to introduce herself and her services to you.

What I enjoy about her blog is that she doesn't confine herself to just genealogy. She shares stories, promotes libraries and their resources, and even talks about where she turns to learn more about writing.

Why am I highlighting her blog? Because she's darn good at what she does, and because she has a whole section of her blog devoted to Canadian resources! So click on over as fast as you can because try as I might, I can't keep up with all the great stuff out there!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home