Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dick Eastman at Alberta Family Histories Society Family Roots Seminar

In the process of posting to my own blog every day, I've also been trying to catch up with all the blogs and newsletters to which I subscribe. One interesting entry I came across was Dick Eastman's newletter entry about his recent presentations at the Alberta Family Histories Society Family Roots Seminar. He gave several talks, about which you can read more about here. What I didn't know about was the Society itself and, more importantly, their blog. You should see all the links they make to resources of interest to the family historian with research interests in Alberta, Saskwatchewan, etc. For example, they link to the Calgary Public Library's Genealogy and Local History blog. What a wealth of information!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home